Breaking News
Fetching data...

Say Goodbye To Snoring




Are You Snoring Yourself To Death?
Introducing Jaw Supporter: An effective and Comfortable Anti-snoring Product!
How it works - Snoring research has shown that a jaw supporter, keeping the lower jaw in an upward position increases the three dimensional space in the airway, reduces air velocity and soft tissue vibration. This action can eliminate or substantially reduce snoring.
Without a Jaw Supporter
While sleeping the soft tissue at the back of throat collapses, partially blocking the passageway. Air passage through the restricted airway causes vibrations (snoring).
Using a Jaw Supporter
Supporting the lower jaw during sleep time keeps the airway open and unrestricted, eliminating vibrations � no snoring!
Talking, drinking or breathing through the mouth during sleep time is easy with the �Severe Snoring� Jaw supporter.

Testimonials
�5 years ago I almost died from Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA.) My nights were filled with multiple bathroom trips, kicking and punching while sleeping and deprivation of restful sleep. As I awoke one morning, eyes blood shot and completely exhausted from literally fighting for my life all night, it was then, lying on my back in bed I decided to go and get a CPAP. It was either get help or die.
Later in the day, I drove across town to the medical supply store where I learned I had to have a prescription in order to buy a CPAP machine. The technician explained that I could obtain a prescription after I participated in a sleep study (polysomnography.) I called the doctor's office from my cell phone and learned the shocking news: It would take about 3 months to get into a sleep clinic for a polysomnography. I told the person on the phone, "I'll be dead in 3 months." I thanked her and ended the call.
On the drive home I kept saying over and over to myself, "If I could just keep my mouth closed while I'm sleeping, I wouldn't be able to have the episode.� I felt that OSA was a mechanical failure of the jaw and it seemed to reason that if I could keep my jaw up while I was sleeping, then my tongue couldn't fall back far enough to close off my air.
I arrived home late in the afternoon where I took a bath towel and ripped a 2" strip down one side. I took the strip, placed it under my chin and wrapped each end over the top of my head and tied a knot. Now my jaw was "supported," so to speak. I could still talk or take a drink of water, but the jaw would not be able to fall excessively backwards when I entered REM (deep) sleep. Then, I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.
Twelve hours later I woke up, lying there staring into my glowing wrist watch and doing the math 3 times: I'd actually been asleep for 12 hours without waking up. As I sat up on the edge of my bed, I could feel renewed strength and vitality. I don�t have the words to tell you what that moment felt like, I just remember thinking, "There are a lot of other people who need to know about this." And the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter was born.
During the past 5 years the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter has in my opinion evolved into a comfortable and effective jaw supporter. Before, my snoring echoed throughout the house. Now, when I sleep my kids have to turn the light on to see if I'm in the room.�
Stephen Matthews
Inventor
"We've been married for 21 years. Several times during the night my wife would punch me. That was the code for, "Roll over on your side so you quit snoring." I have used your "My Snoring Solution" now for 2 nights. My wife reports an amazing difference in that I am no longer snoring, on my back or my side, but what has amazed me the most is how much better I feel after a night's sleep! Thanks for a great night's sleep!"
James
San Diego, CA
"In the years before I began using the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter I would stop breathing dozens (perhaps hundreds) of times during the night which created a REM (deep) sleep deprivation. Understand; during REM is the only time when your heart and major muscle groups relax. REM is vital to healthy living. I was an OSA poster child, plagued with daytime fatigue, lack of motivation, poor performance at work, clinical depression and all of the other life destroying symptoms of sleep deprivation. Since I began using the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter I no longer have the life threatening symptoms of OSA. I sleep normally, all night long. No more waking up countless times, snorting, snoring and going to the bathroom. My depression is gone and I have a renewed energy and mental clarity that reminds me of when I was 14-years old!"
Perry V. 44-years old
Pace, FL
�My husband works the 3-11 shift. He arrives home late and sleeps until around 9 A.M. Before he began using the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter he snored so loud that I had to wear earplugs and sleep on the other side of the house. One of my neighbors suggested the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter. My husband and I reviewed the website and ordered one. He wore it the first night it arrived. At 7 A.M. the next morning we awoke to the amazement that my husband had slept all night without snoring. Needless to say, I am truly thankful and can't recommend it strongly enough.�
Zea
New York
�Our 5-year old son was diagnosed as ADHD. We had received notes from his teacher regarding his inattentiveness on a regular basis. At night, his snoring was so loud we could hear him even when we closed his bedroom door, and ours.
We had heard about the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter and its effects on snoring and when we saw the CNN news article (below) we decided to order one. It arrived on a Friday and he began wearing it every night (btw, he loves it!)
Next Friday, when he came home from school he had won the "Golden Bear Award" for the week. This award goes to the student who was most well behaved during the week.
Attached to the award was a note from the teacher. This time she said, "Caleb has shown a 180 degree turnaround in his attentiveness this week. Did you start him on medication? If so, what kind?"
Needless to say, we love our My Snoring Solution jaw supporter! It's amazing.�
Bo & Nicky Cable
Idaho
�I was the quintessential snorer! Seriously, I had a reputation as the loudest in my dorm at college. Nothing much has changed. In fact, my snoring may be one of the primary causes of my divorce. Currently, I live with my mom and she could hear my snoring with my door closed and the TV playing.
When I saw the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter online, I thought, "I've got nothing to lose" and I ordered one. I began wearing it (at night) from the first day it arrived. My snoring ceased immediately. This is the only anti-snoring product that I can recommend as it is the only one that has ever worked for me, and I've tried them all!�
Dr. Nick Schaeffer
Florida
"The My Snoring Solution jaw supporter is the greatest thing to happen for the prevention of snoring and OSA since CPAP. No matter your age or body weight, you have a good chance that this product will work for you. It has tremendous promise."
Valerie Arseneau
Clinical Trial Sleep Lab Technician
Testimonials reflect real life experiences of those who have used the products. However, results may vary. The statements and claims made about our product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S/NG). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.

Load disqus comments

0 komentar

 

Iklan Sidebar

Formulir Kontak

Nama

Email *

Pesan *